Made these in honour of chocolate week, so satisfying just try not to eat the warm mix! G
150g milk or dark chocolate
4 tbsp golden syrup
2 handfuls cornflakes
- Melt together the chocolate, butter and golden syrup, (you can use a microwave if you want to)
- Crush the gingernuts, by putting them in a bag and hitting with a rolling pin.
- Stir the gingernuts and cornflakes into the molten mixture, until coated.
- Spoon the delicious chocolateyness into cupcake cases and top with a sprinkling of mini marshmallows.
- Chill in the fridge until set.
You could also try these with other types of biscuit, or try stirring in mini smarties for a fun finish.