A light meal with a bit of a kick, perfect after a long day’s work. G
Meal for two
200g (half tin) coconut milk
200g (half tin) chopped tomatoes
300g fish pieces (any firm white fish such as haddock or hake)
1 small red chilli, finely chopped (to taste)
1/4 tsp garlic puree
1/2 onion – roughly chopped
handful cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 tsp paprika
1/2 vegetable stock cube
- Fry off the onions, garlic and chilli in a knob of butter.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, coconut milk and stock cube; simmer for a few minutes.
- Stir in the cherry tomatoes and paprika, simmer for a few more minutes.
- Allow the sauce to cool a little, then blend until almost smooth.
- Simmer the sauce again with the fish until the fish is cooked.
Serve with a generous chunk of crusty bread for dipping.