The weather’s getting pretty uninviting now winter is coming, so we thought we’d collect together a few of our favourites for enjoying in the warm and dry… E&G
- Spicy Carrot and lentil soup: There’s nothing better than a good soup to warm you up on a winter’s day, this one will definitely help you feel that little bit more snuggly.
- Bungalow pie: For a proper family meal, this is just the thing. It’ll stay even warmer if you cook individual portions to serve straight from the oven.
- Spiced Apple Crumble: who doesn’t love a good crumble, and this is one of my favourites – traditional, but with a wintry twist to leave you wishing you didn’t have to share.
- Cauliflower Cheese Risotto: combining two favourites in one this is ideal for a cosy night in. Real comfort food.
- Butterbean Bake: Quick, easy and nourishing and you may have the ingredients in the store cupboard.