A good day is always preceded by a good breakfast. Here are a few of our favourites:
- Pancakes – Nothing can beat a chocolate pancake (or lemon and sugar if you’re a fan of the traditional) for pure morning indulgence, when you have the time to make them of course.
- Bacon – These fragrant rashers of joy just scream brunch, pile it high with cheese, pesto and sun-dried tomatoes on a toasted ciabatta and you’ve hit the jackpot
- Bagels – Choose from traditional salmon with cream cheese and chives or Scandinavian-style pickled herring and beetroot.
- Muffins – Feeling wicked? Toasted muffins with melted stilton or crispy bacon and maple syrup.
- Porridge – Topped with berries, yoghurt and nuts for a post-Christmas health-fix.