It’s pancake day!! Surely everyone’s favourite February holiday. Here’s our top 5 pancake toppings…
- Lemon and sugar – go classic, or try mixing it up with some lime.
- Chocolate sauce – A good chocolate pancake will always keep the kids (and big kids!) happy. Add banana or strawberries to ensure they still get their 5 a day.
- Toffee – For the sweet toothed, melt toffees with a little milk to make toffee sauce, and drizzle over your pancakes.
- Jam – Strawberry jam pancakes are G’s favourite, add a little cinnamon and sugar for extra indulgence.
- Cheese and tomato – savoury pancakes are still unorthodox, but definitely worthwhile, try this for mains then a sweet one for dessert.